TTS is a global leading player in the travel industry and is looking for a Business Developer to be responsible for the generation and handling of new business opportunities and support existing customers around the world.
• A university degree will be required (economic, tourism or business management education preferred);
• Good knowledge of English and any other language is an asset (such as Spanish and French).
• Customer focused and problem-solving oriented;
• Creative, self-motivated, proactive and confident;
• Team spirit (e.g. ability to work and support other team members, sharing workloads during peak periods, etc);
• Motivated and focused on meeting tight deadlines;
• Strong communication, good organizational and time management skills.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
• Generate and develop qualified contacts through research, database tools, CRM and direct contact calls;
• Make follow-up contact with potential and existing customers to develop actual and future leads;
• Receive customer inquiries/leads through direct communication with customers;
• Local and International product demonstrations (e.g. presence in global or regional conferences, customer on-site visits, face-to-face and video conferencing, webinars, etc);
• Provide support and training to existing customers.
• Dynamic and innovative environment;
• Integration in a young, rousing and competitive team;
• Participation in an ambitious project;
• Opportunity to grow professionally with the company.