Calendar Search Add-On for TTS Consolidator grants non-IATA agencies quick access to the best deals available by allowing them to visualize the lowest fares in a 3-day window in both round and one-way trips, allowing them to:
- View available lowest rates per day
- Save money
- Make a faster and more flexible search
- Be able to decide the best deal according to their clients’ availability and expectation
We believe this new add-on can improve the non-IATA agencies relationship with their clients in two ways:
- On the client’s side, this add-on will allow non-IATA agencies to offer better customer service by going one-step further and presenting more options according to the client’s preferences and ultimately save them money in a more instant way.
- On the agency’s side, this search flexibility will increase non-IATA agencies’ productivity by saving time and simplifying the constant search for the best opportunities. This user-friendly calendar search will add more value to TTS Consolidator and give non-IATAs a new tool that will ultimately facilitate their sales.
flexible search criteria
By clicking the ‘best price/calendar search’ option, TTS Consolidator agencies can see the best flights in both round and one-way trips and decide according to their clients flexibility.
user-friendly calendar search
TTS Consolidator agencies can now find the lowest fares available in a 3-day window by using a user-friendly and easy-to-use calendar to book trips for their clients.
improving our clients’ business
This add-on will guarantee that non-IATAs present a more significant customer service thus reinforcing their relationship with their clients by being attentive to their needs.
The Calendar Search add-on will have a monthly cost of only *8USD/ 8EUR/ 8GBP/ 8CAD (depending on your market) per non-IATA and will be billed annually.
We will keep the same payment methods available as for TTS Consolidator: debit/credit card, Paypal or bank transfer.
Yes, if they activate Calendar Search, it will hit the GDS with 9 searches for each search done by the user.