The Direct add-on allows IATA agencies to easily add sub-agencies that don’t have any GDS to their portfolio and it will also work for those who use a different GDS provider than the one the IATA is using.
A Direct agency has the same kind of operation and privileges than any other non-IATA agency. Since the Direct agency will always be working under the same PCC as the IATA agency it’s immediate to add or remove new agencies.
allows IATA agencies to:
- Reduce costs and speed up the implementation process
- Grow your market share
- Promote your services to a wider audience
- Increase retention
- Improve risk management and autonomy
allows sub-agencies to:
- Have a direct contract with an IATA agency and do business even if they don’t have a GDS provider contract
- Have connections with IATA agencies using different GDS providers
- Provide a better service to a wider range audience