The Direct add-on allows IATA agencies/host agencies to easily add sub-agencies/independent agents that don’t have any GDS to their portfolio and it will also work for those who use a different GDS provider than the one the IATA is using.
A Direct agency has the same kind of operation and privileges than any other non-IATA agency/independent agent. Since the Direct agency will always be working under the same PCC as the IATA agency/host agency it’s immediate to add or remove new agencies.
allows IATAs/host agencies to:
- Reduce costs and speed up the implementation process
- Grow your market share
- Promote your services to a wider audience
- Increase retention
- Improve risk management and autonomy
allows sub-agencies/independent agents to:
- Have a direct contract with an IATA agency/host agency and do business even if they don’t have a GDS provider contract
- Have connections with IATA agencies/host agencies using different GDS providers
- Provide a better service to a wider range audience
If you’re interested in this new add-on please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can begin the process of implementing this add-on to your account.